VolunteerUp one level
Volunteers are needed from October to June to help plan the event. In addition, hundreds of volunteers are needed to work shifts during the week of Grad Night. Help us make Grad Night a smashing success for our graduating seniors! Volunteers do not have to be parents of DHS students, all adult community members (must be at least 22 years old) are welcome to help! Davis Grad Night benefits the whole Davis community by providing a safe, self-contained celebration for graduating seniors each year. Questions? Click on More Information page or email: email@example.com for more information
- About Volunteering at Grad Night
- The how, what, and why of volunteering for Grad Night
- Davis Grad Night Job Descriptions
- Stay tuned for any updates to Job Descriptions for Grad Night 2017. Volunteers are encouraged to read the job descriptions before Grad Night.
- Sign up for work shifts during Grad Night and during the prior week. Shifts will be available for sign-ups in Spring.