Sierra Club Seniors
A Sierra Club Activities Section. We have many different outings, from docent-led museum and gallery tours to challenging Sierra hikes.
We're glad you found us. Come join us! You do not need to be a senior or a member of the Sierra Club.
Check our monthly listings for information about our activities. General information follows.
About Sierra Club Outings
- If you need additional information about any of the listed activities, call one of the leaders between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. Remember we are all volunteers so please be considerate and patient if we don't get right back to you.
- RESERVATIONS ARE NOT NECESSARY UNLESS SPECIFIED IN THE WRITE UP.
- All activities - follow the instructions of the leader. Please don't come unless you intend to stay with the group.
- No smoking is allowed on our activities.
- Please be sure you are in adequate physical condition to undertake the activity you choose. If you are unsure of the difficulty of the trip or your abilities, check with the leader before you decide to go.
- For hikes and day activities, bring lunch, water and essentials as well as $ for your driver.
- Wear boots or sturdy shoes. Be sure to break in hiking boots 3-4 hours on short walks before hiking.
- Dogs are generally not allowed on Senior outings.
- See list Essentials for Hiking on additional pages listed at left.