Reading MaterialUp one level
Tips and helpful reading material
- Tips for Talking with Your Teen
- 100 Ways to Talk to Your Teen
- Helpful Reference List
- This is a helpful reference list of printed and online material. (This is in Microsoft *.docx format)
- Alert Newsletter ('10-'11)
- Monthly calendar topics highlight our efforts to alert, prepare and inform parents about school and social occasions in Davis which can expose our kids to peer pressure to experiment with, use and/or abuse alcohol or other substances. Be informed, get to know your children's friends and their parents. Talk to them directly about your expectations. Finally, know where your kids are and utilize the DavisParentsDo pledge list to monitor partying.