Document Actions

Troop Trip Forms

Here are some common forms a troop may need when planning a trip.

Each Troop will need to submit a Trip Notification form to Lori Hanson when planning a trip.


You should bring two copies of the following forms. One for you and one to give to the event first aider.
     Girl Emergency Health Information Card
     Consent to Administer Medications to Minor